Buying, owning or selling property in Megève
Demand for property is strong in Megève – especially in the picturesque centre of the village where building is restricted.
Living in Megève
Serious pistes are generally a short drive away but there are good family runs through woods closer to hand and the late season skiing here is particularly good. In the north of the village properties enjoy direct views of the Mont Blanc and many of the chalets have pretty gardens which burst into life in the spring and summer.
Megève is truly a year-round destination, beautifully positioned, with a diverse range of activity on offer throughout the year. Golf, in particular is favourite during the summer months.
On offer are a wide variety of activities including;
• A comprehensive array of skiing, snowshoeing and, cross-country skiing tracks
• Designer boutiques
• Snow polo tournaments
• Well catered sport centre, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, ice rink and climbing wall
• Horse riding
• Guided tours of the historical centre and church are held regally
• International jazz festival
• Choral concerts are regularly held by the Megeve wind band choir
• Weekly market with a warm, friendly atmosphere providing natural goods, fruit and vegetables and traditional fare.
By air: Geneva (85km).
All distances approximate
Start your property search here now, or read more about buying property in our Alpine View publication.