Africa Report 2015
The Africa Report is a unique and market-leading publication which draws on the expertise of Knight Frank’s unrivalled network of property professionals in Africa.
The report presents a wealth of material highlighting the growth of Africa’s economies, cities and real estate markets. Detailed profiles are provided for 30 African countries, along with summaries of prime rents and yields in these markets.
Africa’s rapidly growing property markets are attracting increased interest from international investors, developers and occupiers.
- By 2100, it is projected that nearly 40% of the world’s population will live in Africa
- Over the next five years, 13 of the 20 fastest-growing economies in the world are forecast to be in Africa
- Nigeria is now recognised as Africa’s largest economy, following a recalculation of its GDP in 2014
- The rise of the urban middle class is encouraging modern retail development in many of the continent’s major cities
- Prime office rents in Luanda, Angola, are among the highest in the world at US$150 per sq m per month