Knight Frank Global Research produces market-leading residential, commercial and agricultural property reports
This Insight Report Provides An Analysis Of Industrial Zoned Land And It's Use In Western Sydney.
The Total Supply Of The Rental Warehouse Market Was 3,135,174 Sq.M., Increasing From Last Year By 19.5% As 511,568 Sq.M. Of New Supply Entered The Market From Mid-2013.
- Industrial Land Sales Dropped To 2,276 Rai, The Lowest In The Past Few Years. There Were
Only 937 Rai In H1 2014 And 1,339 In H2 2014 Due To Political Unrest.
- Factory Occupancy Rates Stood Firm At 77.6% In H2 2014, A Reduction Of 0.1% Year On
- The Highest Factory Rental Rate Growth Wa
Brief report summarising trends within the Romanian industrial and logistics market.
The report contains values and dynamics of the main market indicators, trends and forecasts of the market of residential and commercial real estate. The information is presented in the format of infographics.
SPECIAL ANALYSIS : South Auckland Industrial Market and
Christchurch Industrial Market
- Serviced Industrial Land Plot (SILP) sales declined to 924 rai in H1 2014 from 2,826 rai in the second half of 2013, a decrease by 83.2% y-o-y.
- Factory rental market occupancy dropped to 78.5%, deceasing from the last year by 4.0%, as new supply was added to the market.
- Factories in Samu
The report contains the value and dynamics of the main indicators, trends and forecasts of the market of residential and commercial real estate. The information is presented in the format of info-graphics.
A review of European logistics and industrial property markets, including commentary on occupier and investment market trends.
A biannual review of the commercial property market in Spain, covering the office, logistics and shopping centre sectors.
The Thailand Industrial & Logistics report tracks market performance in the industrial and logistics sectors across the country.
Knight Frank Research provides strategic advice, consultancy services and forecasting to a wide range of clients worldwide including developers, investors,funding organisations, corporate institutions and the public sector. All our clients recognise the need for expert independent advice customised
A focus on commercial research services.
This Report Provides An Update On Issues Affecting The Industrial Market In Australia.