Buying, owning or selling property in Méribel
When looking at the property in Méribel it is important to recognise the different areas that the wider resort covers. Knight Frank offers property for sale in the village of Les Allues, the various areas of Méribel itself together with the outlying villages such as Méribel-Village and Méribel-Mottaret.
Recent investment in the infrastructure and lift system in the Trois Vallèes ski area has made looking for property for sale in Méribel both easier and more rewarding as nearly every kind of Méribel property requirement can be found in one of these areas and villages of Méribel; be it a village house for sale in Les Allues to a magnificent chalet near the slopes in the Renarde or Routes des Chalets areas, just above the centre of Méribel itself.
Living in Méribel
Each area of Méribel holds a different ambience and provides a different aspect in finding the ideal Mèribel property to purchase. Discovering the different types and styles of properties for sale in Mèribel villages is part of the fun and enjoyment of discovering the Trois Vallèes and it is here that Knight Frank’s Mèribel real estate Associates will be able to provide the very best in advice and examples of Méribel real estate.
Whether you are looking for Méribel real estate on the Belvedere, a charming village house for sale in Les Allues, or an elegant modern chalet near the slopes themselves, there is an area of Mèribel that will cater to your property search.
Not only is the resort a haven for snow lovers in the winter, bringing thousands of families and visitors from across the world to enjoy its varied ski terrain, but it is also home to incredible opportunities for summer holidays too, with a broad network of hiking trails, road cycling, mountain biking and a fantastic golf course.
Méribel is the largest of the villages in the valley and houses the main shopping area.
• The bi-weekly street market adds charm and sense of tradition to the town centre.
• Host to a wide range of excellent après-ski bars and restaurants.
• In summer the resort remains open and offers mountain biking, walking, golf, children’s clubs and dozens of other activities.
• Walking and hiking trails are among the finest in the world.
• White water rafting, Canoeing and Kayaking are a popular choice in the summer months.
• Excellent golf course with spectacular views.
• Museum of Allues – promoting the history and traditions of the valley of Méribel.
• Raffort watermill and Sawmill
• Exhibition of sculptures on wood.
• Library including titles in English
By air: Chambery international airport 102km
Geneva international airport 105km
Lyon St Exupery international airport 179km
(All distances approximate)
Start your property search here now, or read more about buying property in our Alpine View publication.